Sponsor a reader

  

This idea came to me when selling my book “Histórias da nossa gente”, some people here in Canada and Ireland told me that they would love to buy the book. However, as they are native English speakers and the book is in Portuguese, the book would never be read, it would just be a way to help me.
With that in mind, I decided to draw up a “plan” so that people can help me, but also so this book can also be read.
From 2009 to 2016, I worked as a teacher in Brazil, at the Silva Jardim Basic Education School, which was also the school where I studied throughout my school life. I have great affection for Silva Jardim and for the children who, like me, have that school as a reference.
So, if you buy a book, your book will be donated to that school. The book that will be destined for the school is called “As Aventuras de Eva Schneider” and is used by teachers to work on some educational content, as the book was created especially for that. In addition to the books, students and teachers will be able to download a free Augmented Reality app, created especially to be used with the book's content, as part of my MIC Master's thesis, and I will write a chapter completely in English, one new adventure for the English teacher’s work in class.
In Brazil, we have English in schools, which we learn for eight years. However, it is something so far from our reality, that we leave school knowing almost nothing. The new English teacher at the school is a committed teacher and a friend of mine, so we will designing a project, where we will try to bring these students closer to the English language, putting them in contact with some aspects of the culture of the English-speaking countries and with you. As a former student at the school and getting to know the students there, I'm sure this will make a difference in learning.
You just need to commit to sending a letter in response to the letter you will receive and the rest we will do.
How much does the book cost?
If you are living in Canada the book costs only 8 dollars and if you are in Ireland it costs only 5 euros. It's very cheap and it will make a difference, for me, for my ex-students and for the school!
Can I count on you?


Postar um comentário

0 Comentários